Signed in as:
- Same Day Delivery Service
- Mail Order Service
Signed in as:
EXTEND MARIJUANA SHELF LIFE BY LIMITING EXPOSURE TO THE FOLLOWING 3 ELEMENTS:
• To extend the shelf life of marijuana, keep in a cool, dark place at room temperature.
• The optimal temperature to store your weed is between 18°C to 22°C.
• Mold growth is most active above 22°C.
• Relative humidity (RH) level between 59% and 63% is ideal to keep your weed as consistently fresh in terms of potency, aroma, flavour, texture and colour.
• Too much moisture will make it susceptible to mildew and mold; and too little moisture will dry and degrade the cannabinoids and terpenes – even if the air temperature is optimal.
• Ultraviolet (UV) light will always degrade your marijuana.
• Exposure to light is the single largest contributor to loss and deterioration of your marijuana.
Storing your stash in an opaque, sealed container, in a relatively cool place with minimal sunlight is your best bet for long term storage with minimal degradation.
• ALWAYS store your weed in an airtight container. Don't use very large containers to store small quantities of weed, as this leaves too much air inside the container with your herb.
• It is inevitable that some amount of oxygen will get into your container once it is open, but you can limit the amount AND number of times it is opened. When it is time to open your container, pull out your flower and immediately close it. Don't let it sit open, and avoid windy or highly ventilated areas.
• If you store your weed in sealed bags, remove as much air as possible before sealing.
Vacuum-sealing weed can be a reliable, long-term storage solution for your stash.
• DO NOT store in the refrigerator or freezer. The fluctuations in temperature and humidity from opening and closing the fridge can increase the likelihood of mold and mildew growth; and the freezing temperatures in the freezer can cause the fragile trichomes to become brittle and eventually break off like little icicles when handled.
• DO NOT store your cannabis around appliances that produce heat. Excessive heat can dry out cannabinoids and terpenes pretty quickly.
• AVOID plastic bags and jars to store your marijuana. They do absolutely nothing to keep light, air, heat, cold or moisture out. One of the best, cost-effective options would be to use glass (i.e. Mason jars) or ceramic containers with air-tight seals to preserve its freshness.
We are Temporarily CLOSED,
From October 26 - December 9, 2022
We apologize for the inconvenience. Therefore, we want to offer 25% off on your next order and stock up.
We hope to have the opportunity to continue business with you. We will have great deals for Christmas and New Year coming up!
First 100th returning customers will receive surprise gifts per person!